hero img

A chance for remission.
A chance for more walks together.

Complete remission is possible after mantle cell lymphoma resists treatment

TECARTUS® is the first and only CAR T-cell therapy for adults with mantle cell lymphoma. It may be an option when your cancer resists or returns after your first treatment.

In a clinical study of 60 patients with mantle cell lymphoma who had experienced other treatment failures, TECARTUS helped 62% (37 out of 60) of patients achieve complete remission and 25% (15 out of 60) of patients achieve partial remission. Overall, 87% (52 out of 60) of patients saw a decrease in cancer.

TECARTUS uses your own immune system to fight mantle cell lymphoma

TECARTUS is different than other cancer medicines because it is made from your own white blood cells, which have been modified to recognize and destroy cancer cells.

X19 CarT icon
Learn about remission with TECARTUS

How to get started when you’re considering TECARTUS


Download the patient brochure

The patient brochure includes information about TECARTUS and how the treatment process works. Review with your oncologist to discuss if TECARTUS is an option for you.

Download TECARTUS Patient Brochure


Find an oncologist at a TECARTUS Authorized Treatment Center

TECARTUS is available at Authorized Treatment Centers where medical staff is thoroughly trained and equipped to provide this type of therapy. Oncologists at Authorized Treatment Centers have the most experience with CAR T-cell therapy.

Find an Authorized Treatment Center

Help is available

The Kite Konnect® Support Team is committed to assisting you throughout the treatment journey. For help finding an Authorized Treatment Center, or for information about the support resources that may be available to you once your physician has decided that CAR T-cell therapy is appropriate for you, call Kite Konnect at 1‑844‑454‑KITE [5483], Monday–Friday, 5 AM–6 PM PT. Kite Konnect® Logo

Please note: Kite Konnect support may be subject to eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions. Contact Kite Konnect for more information.

Authorized Treatment Centers are independent facilities certified to dispense Kite CAR T therapies. Choice of an Authorized Treatment Center is within the sole discretion of the physician and patient. Kite does not endorse any individual treatment sites.

Resources may include referrals to independent third-party nonprofit patient assistance programs. These programs are not operated or controlled by Kite. Nonprofit patient assistance program eligibility requirements may vary and are established solely by each independent organization. Kite makes no guarantee with respect to reimbursement or copay assistance for any item or service.

Cell therapy patient programs are for eligible prescribed patients.